Bring in your bills from Mitre 10
- Login to your Mitre10 Trade Hub
- Select accounts on the left hand side
- Tick invoice or invoices you want to import
- Click Export button
- Select export for: M10extract
- Check which transaction: Selected
- (This will download only the selected invoices / selecting all with import all invoices on that page)
- Data to be exported: Detailed
- Headers: Yes
- Export as .CSV file. Download CSV
- Login to Builda Price Job Tracking
- Under the Data heading, select Bills
- Select Import a Bill
- Select Mitre10 .csv option
- Choose file - click open
- This will import your Invoice to the bills section, you can now allocate these invoices and items to jobs.
- If you have a PDF file sent to you can also attach it to the individual bill.
- If Auto Mapping references have been setup and the bills imported have the correct references this can speed up the allocation process.
Video - How to import invoices